You may want an explanation for the photograph circulating in various publications in which I can be seen in the same room as various Persons of Importance. I wrote you a letter in which I discussed it, but it was a truly awful letter not written in my right mind, so I had to rip it up and bury it in the middle of the forest.
If you read my letters in chronological order, you can see what led up to that photograph or set of photographs. I happened to stumble into a place where Important People were, and although I have met most of them them before, I am really not very close to them. I tried to operate their knowing-how-to-dance machine, but it was not working properly for me. I am seen wearing ragged clothes because I have yet to find a job and there is little to work with but scraps of the dress I left home in and rags from the rubbish bins. I do my best, I really do, although you may not believe me. My entire social life is a work in progress.
I returned from fetching a raccoon skin (explained in previous letters) to Miss Dreamscape's tavern where I'm allowed to stay, all with barely enough time to make it to a bi-weekly party.
Love eternal and unrelenting,
Your Shaqad
No comments:
Post a Comment