I've been praying to God lately. Please don't be angry at me for going behind your backs. Let me explain: Do you remember that dream I described earlier where the Queen of Hearts called a monster to tear off my head? I have had many more like it. They are delightfully mundane compared to what I used to dream about, but they have been gradually escalating to become more and more horrific. The thing that alarms me, I suppose, is that the aether seems to resonate with them, as if some part of them existed somewhere outside my mind. It makes me most shamefully paranoid. I have taken to checking dark corners whenever I move to a different room.
Now I see what my problem is: I have been allowing myself to be led around by my feelings like a pitiful little marionette. I am a creature of flesh, cast adrift by the tempest of my frivolous passions. Forgive me, Mother and Father. It will not happen again.
The unauthorized prayers end today.
Love,
Your Shaqad
No comments:
Post a Comment